Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut Seafood Broth recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Seafood Broth recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Seafood Broth recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably purchase many items out of habit. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut seafood broth recipe. To make coconut seafood broth you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Seafood Broth:
- Prepare 1 of Egg noodles/ spaghetti – 150gms.
- Get 1 of Seafood Cocktail(mixture of shell fish and soft fish) – 250gms – use any kind of fish.
- Provide 1 of Asparagus – 4nos.
- Get 400 ml of Coconut milk -.
- Take 1 of Red curry paste – 1 1/2 tbsp..
- Provide 1 of Spring onions – 1 bunch.
- Get 1 of Red peppers – 1 nos (finely sliced).
- Provide 300 ml of Chicken Stock -.
- Use 1 of Fish Sauce – 4-6 tbsp..
- You need 1 of Soy sauce – 3-5 tbsp..
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil -.
- Prepare 1 of Fresh herbs – I used tarragon and coriander (can use any of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of Sugar :1-2 tbsp as per taste..
- Use 1 small of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Kafir lime leaves or zest of a lime – 1/2tsp..
- Get 2 of -3 inch of fresh ginger or galangal.
- You need 1 of Salt – as per taste..
Instructions to make Coconut Seafood Broth:
- Take a thick bottomed pan and add oil and let it heat..
- Add the onions, ginger and red curry paste and sauté it for 5 minutes or onions have become translucent..
- Now add the coconut milk, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar and salt and the herbs(save a little for garnishing)..
- Allow this mixture to boil for about 4-5 minutes..
- Now add the chicken stock (can use any stock or just plain water)..
- Add the noodles or spaghetti and allow them to cook according to packet instructions in the broth( this allows the noodles to absorb in all the taste of the broth)..
- Add the spring onions and asparagus and allow to cook.(Can also use mushrooms).
- After the noodles have cooked about 75% add the sae food cocktail and allow it cook in the mixture for about 10-15 minutes..
- Take of the heat and garnish with the remaining herbs and serve hot..
If you find this Coconut Seafood Broth recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.