Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Stroganoff recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stroganoff recipe. You can have beef stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Stroganoff:
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of cube steak.
- Take 2 cans of golden mushroom soup.
- Prepare 15 oz of beef broth.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 5 oz of cream cheese.
- Provide of Mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare of Egg noodles.
Steps to make Beef Stroganoff:
- In a crockpot, combine cube steak, golden mushroom soup, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Cook on low for 5 hours..
- After the meat combination has been in the crockpot for 5 hours, add the cream cheese and sour cream. Let these combine for 20-30 minutes before serving. Stir thoroughly so the cream cheese breaks apart..
- Boil your egg noodles until they're slightly underdone and add them to the crockpot. Let everything combine for 20-30 minutes and serve..
If you find this Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.