Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked macaroni & cheese recipe. To make baked macaroni & cheese you need 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Macaroni & Cheese:
- Get of Mac & Cheese.
- Get 3 cup of Elbow Pasta.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sharp Chedder Cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of Havarti.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Smoked Gouda.
- Take 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cream Cheese.
- Take 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 2 cup of Milk.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Use of Paprika.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Dry Mustard.
- Provide 1 lb of Bacon.
- You need of Bread Topping.
- Get 6 slice of Potato Bread.
- You need 1/2 stick of Butter (Melted).
- Use 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
Instructions to make Baked Macaroni & Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 3 quart casserole dish..
- Cook bacon, chop into small pieces and set aside..
- Boil water and cook pasta as directed while making the cheese sauce..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over low heat..
- Add flour, salt, black pepper, dry mustard, and paprika to the melted butter. Stir until smooth..
- Gradually stir in milk, stirring constantly until thickened and smooth..
- Stir in Greek yogurt and cream cheese until smooth..
- Stir in the rest of the cheeses, cook over low heat, stirring constantly until the cheese is melted..
- Drain and rinse the pasta, setting aside until the cheese sauce is done..
- When cheese sauce is done, add the sauce, and bacon to the pasta. Stir until the pasta is coated..
- Place the cheesey pasta into a 3 quart casserole dish..
- For the bread topping- cut bread into 1/2 inch cubes..
- Melt butter then coat the bread cubes with the melted butter and stir in the parmesan..
- Top the macaroni and cheese with the bread topping..
- Place in preheated oven for 35 minutes or until browned and bubbly..
- Enjoy !.
If you find this Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.