Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wanted my own tomato basil soup recipe. You can cook wanted my own tomato basil soup using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup:
- You need 2 of large cans of diced tomatoes or 1 of those huge ones.
- Use of Rinse the can 3/4 full Water.
- Get of (Leftover tomatoes if you have'm) **Diced.
- Prepare 1/2-1 of Lg Onion (depends on your taste)**Diced.
- You need 2-3 Stalks of Celery **Diced.
- Get Sprigs of Fresh Basil.
- Get of Seasoned Salt.
- Provide of Onion Powder.
- You need of Oregano.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Get of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use 1 cup of Lactose free milk(use the can eye it out, rince).
- Use of Lactose free cream **small.
- Get of Dry Basil.
- Use 3-4 of Garlic Cloves **Diced.
- Use of Olive Oil.
- You need of Lemon pepper.
- Take of Soya salt.
Instructions to make Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup:
- I start by adding Olive Oil to my pan.. I have a cast iron I luv using. Dice up your Garlic Cloves (if you don't have garlic cloves use dry garlic) this isnt to put you out, it's just to warm the soul. And in that case, dice your onions.and celery, add to the pan, this is where you add your dry herbs And spices. We are going to season our onions. Amd add soya sauce just a sprinkle, it adds a nice salt flavour to the onions. Its incredible the flavour you can get from them..
- Your seasoning salt, garlic oregano, And dry basil.. I always keep a cup of water beside my stove. I add some to my pan, top my pan w a lid, steam slightly. Onions are different during break down. They don't break down straight up as easily..
- Open your tomatoes, And find a nice big pot, lets go. Add your tomatoes to the pot. (If you have fresh tomatoes to use this is where I'the suggest dicing them, And add them to your frying pan, getting a nice cook on them first. Add salt to them not a lot just flavour..
- Turn the stove on low to start, so as no to burn your tomatoes. Once your pans finished, add it to the pot..
- Chop up your fresh Basil leaves. **I am not particular. Also I chop up the stems which you can eat or remove after leave them..
- So you'll be able to remove them. Mix well,gently. Turn you tomatoes up slowly, I add the milk in whilst the tomatoes are still cold. Same w the cream, (if you choose to use cream) its still very yummy w just milk.. add your basil.. add some more dry basil if you choose to… i season to preference, so its not always exactly a tsp..
- Tidbit** I have also shredded carrots for this soup. Mmm but I really like when I add peppers… I will have to upload my "Roasted Pepper and Tomato soup".
- Turn up let boil, try to gently simmer your diced tomatoes. Adding some salt And pepper. I add a small pinch of cayenne during this sonit can simmer into the soup itself. I start small, to each their own on **heat 😜.
- I usually turn the stove down by this point, its been approx 15 to 20mins. And simmer slowly for another 15 -30 this all depends how you feel about temperature on your stove. How you like your flavours blend, And come together. Then I take a masher and crush all the tomatoes, and so they are still pieces but not entirely..
- So I add parmesan or mozzarella cheese on top w a serving as well, a dollop of either ricotta or sour cream in the centre. Adds a different definition of flavours. Mm.
- Hopefully I havent missed anything and its easy to understand.. Enjoy. Great for a cold day its a nice thick creamy tomato.
If you find this Wanted My Own Tomato Basil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.