Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked macaroni & cheese recipe. To make baked macaroni & cheese you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Macaroni & Cheese:
- Use 8 oz of large elbow macaroni noodles.
- You need 2 cups of grated sharp cheddar cheese (1/2 lb).
- Provide 1/4 cup of butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of flour.
- Use 2 cups of milk.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
Instructions to make Baked Macaroni & Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cook macaroni as package label directs; drain..
- In 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish, alternate macaroni (in 2 layers) with 1 1/2 cups cheese (in 2 layers); set aside..
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce: Melt butter in medium saucepan; remove from heat. Blend in flour; gradually stir in milk, then salt and pepper. Bring to boiling, stirring; boil 1 minute..
- Pour sauce over macaroni and cheese in casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned..
If you find this Baked Macaroni & Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.