Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Mac And Cheese recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Mac And Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mac And Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mac and cheese recipe. To cook baked mac and cheese you only need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Mac And Cheese:
- Provide 250 gm of Elbow Macaroni.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 cups of Full fat milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All purpose flour or Maida.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Use 3 cups of Mozzarella Cheese shredded.
- Take 2 cups of Cheddar Cheese grated.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 cup of Mozzarella and Cheddar for sprinkling on top.
- Get of FOR THE MINCE FILLING -.
- Take 400 gm of Mutton Mince.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic mince.
- Take 1 tbsp of Paprika or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeno pepper thinly sliced (optional).
Steps to make Baked Mac And Cheese:
- First of all cook the pasta with salt and olive oil al dente. It should be soft yet firm. Drain and keep it aside. In a pan, stir fry the mutton mince with all the ingredients listed under it on medium high heat for 10 to 12 minutes..
- In a cooking pot, melt butter and then add the flour. Keep whisking until an aromatic smell fills up the kitchen. Now slowly start stirring in the milk and keep whisking vigorously..
- As the sauce thickens, add about 2 tablespoon of both the cheeses. Keep whisking and switch off the flame as soon as it gets a semi thick consistency. Do not overcook.Now grease a 9×13" baking dish..
- Whisk the eggs well and add them to the still warm macaroni. Add half of the macaroni egg mix to the greased baking dish. Add half of the sauce to it as well as half of the Mince. Give it a good mix and top it up with a half of both shredded mozzarella and cheddar..
- Repeat the second layer in the same way. Lastly top with some breadcrumbs. Bake in a preheated oven on 180°for 25 to 30 minutes. Use of spices can be according to one's choice. Serve it hot right away..
If you find this Baked Mac And Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.