Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Bomb Baked Garlic Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Bomb Baked Garlic Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the bomb baked garlic shrimp recipe. To cook the bomb baked garlic shrimp you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook The Bomb Baked Garlic Shrimp:
- Use 2 lb of extra large shrimp peeled and deveined.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 of large garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of unsalted butter softened.
- Take pinch of fresh parsley optional.
- Provide 1 of lemon wedges optional.
Instructions to make The Bomb Baked Garlic Shrimp:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- Place shrimp on a baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic..
- Roast 6-8 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through..
- Immediately add butter directly on baking sheet and stir until melted. Transfer shrimp and butter sauce to a serving dish. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges..
- Serve with pasta or a nice baguette, enjoy!.
If you find this The Bomb Baked Garlic Shrimp recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.