Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Mac & Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mac & Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mac & cheese recipe. You can cook baked mac & cheese using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Mac & Cheese:
- Get 1 box of elbow macaroni.
- Get of butter.
- Take of cheddar cheese.
- Use of Italian breadcrumbd.
- Take of salt.
Steps to make Baked Mac & Cheese:
- Boil water and cook macaroni to al dente.
- Drain water from macaroni and add butter in pot. I don't use measurements I just add as much as I want. The more the better :).
- Get a baking pan and add half of the macaroni to the pan then top with a few scoops of butter and scredded cheddar cheese..
- Put the rest of the macaroni on top and add more butter and cheddar cheese. Top with Italian breadcrumbs..
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Then remove foil and bake for another 10..
- Don't be shy with the butter, cheese and bread crumbs!!!! Lol.
- Let cool, add salt to taste and enjoy!!.
If you find this Baked Mac & Cheese recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.