Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sliced beef udon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sliced beef udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sliced beef udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sliced beef udon recipe. You can have sliced beef udon using 24 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sliced beef udon:
- Take of For the broth:.
- Get 400 gr of Marrow bone.
- Get of Ginger (thinly sliced).
- Get 1 cloves of garlic (thinly sliced).
- Get 1 of Spring onion (thinly sliced).
- Use 1 tsp of beef stock.
- Use 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of mirin.
- Get 1/2 of red paprika (sliced).
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of For Topping:.
- Prepare 350 gr of rib eye steak (thinly sliced).
- Get 1/2 of onion (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 tbsp of miso paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Get of Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Spring onion, only the green parts (thinly slice).
- Get 400 gr of Udon noodles.
Steps to make Sliced beef udon:
- Step 1: Prepare the beef broth.
- Clean marrow bone, place it in a cooking pot, bring to boil.
- Drain the water, wash the bone one again, place it back to the cooking pot, add 4 cups of water..
- Add ginger, garlic, and spring onion. Cook for 1 hour.
- After one hour cook, take out the bones, the rest of ginger, garlic, and spring onion from the broth..
- Stir in beef stock, soy sauce, sesame oil, mirin, and red paprika. let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add some salt if necessary.
- Step 2 : Prepare the toppings.
- Thinly slice rib eye steak, place it to a bowl.
- Add miso paste, Sesame oil, soy sauce, Mirin, black pepper, brown sugar, Salt. Marinade for 30 minutes.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil. Add onion, stir for 3 minutes.
- Add sliced beef, let it cook until well done.
- Step 3: prepare poach eggs and noodles.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a cooking pot. Break the egg in to a mug, and pour slowly into boiling water. Do it separately, and one by one. you can cook the egg until well done or half boiled, depends on how you desire… 😊.
- Take out the eggs from boiling water, and add the noodle. If you have cooked noodle, cook it for 3 minutes, just to warm it. But if you have raw noodles, cook it until well done..
- Step 4: Presentation.
- Place the noodle in a bowl, add sliced beef udon, egg, and pour the beef broth & paprika.
- Add some spring onion for garnish.
- You can check the video, how did I make this recipe on my you tube channel : youtu.be/fBhsJ6R5TGc.
If you find this Sliced beef udon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.