Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Club Wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Club Wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked club wrap recipe. You can cook baked club wrap using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Club Wrap:
- Prepare 1 of tortilla.
- Provide 1/2 of avocado.
- Get 1 1/2 slice of bacon.
- You need 1 1/2 oz of chicken.
- Take 1 1/2 oz of turkey.
- You need 1 1/2 oz of roast beef.
- Take 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato.
- Take 2 tbsp of onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Provide pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Baked Club Wrap:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and scoop insides into mixing bowl. Wash tomato, dice to measurement, and add to bowl. Repeat for onion. Add mayonaisse, mustard, salt, garlic powder, and basil. Mash and stir..
- On one side of torilla, spread cheese. Cover with bacon, turkey, roast beef, and chicken. On other side, spread avocado mixture. Fold together..
- Place on non-stick sheet, and bake in oven for 16-18 minutes..
If you find this Baked Club Wrap recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.