Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Zhajiangmian (with Meat-Miso) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zhajiangmian (with Meat-Miso) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zhajiangmian (with Meat-Miso) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zhajiangmian (with meat-miso) recipe. You can cook zhajiangmian (with meat-miso) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Zhajiangmian (with Meat-Miso):
- Get 4 of portions Udon (or somen or Chinese noodles).
- Take 200 grams of Minced meat.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 of knob Ginger.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- You need 2 of Cucumber.
- Take 1 of Japanese leek.
- You need 1 of Myoga ginger.
- Prepare 4 of Poached eggs.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ＊ Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of ＊ Miso.
- Use 1 tsp of ＊ Chinese soup stock.
- Use 1 tbsp of ＊ Ground sesame seeds.
- Get 100 ml of ＊Water.
Steps to make Zhajiangmian (with Meat-Miso):
- Shred the cucumber. Shred the myoga ginger. Slice the leek to make fine strips. Grate the garlic and ginger..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan (not listed). Lower the heat and saute the garlic and ginger..
- When it's aromatic, add the meat and gochujang in a pan to cook over medium heat..
- When the meat is nearly cooked, add the ＊ seasoning to the pan and simmer the pork until the sauce is almost reduced..
- Serve the noodles in bowls. Top with plenty of cucumber and meat miso. Top with a poached egg, leeks, myoga ginger and ground sesame seeds if you prefer..
- You could also add sliced tomatoes for a summery dish..
If you find this Zhajiangmian (with Meat-Miso) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.