Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked mac n' cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked mac n' cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked mac n' cheese recipe. To make oven baked mac n' cheese you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked mac n' cheese:
- Take of Milk.
- Provide of Velveeta cheese.
- Provide of Elbow macaroni.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
Steps to make Oven baked mac n' cheese:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- While oven is preheating boil a pan of water and sprinkle with salt. Once the water is boiling put in about two and a half cups of uncooked macaroni. Cook until macaroni is tender. Drain the water from the macaroni..
- Prepare your 9×13 baking pan by spraying with non stick cooking spray. Then pour your noodles in the pan making it even. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir well. Depending how gooey you like your mac n' cheese begin cutting cubes of velveeta and mixing it with the macaroni. Put in about a half cup of milk and mix well..
- Bake for about 15 minutes and take the dish out. Stir your macaroni and cut up more cheese if desired. Place back in oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes until melted. Enjoy!.
If you find this Oven baked mac n' cheese recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.