Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Pork Roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Pork Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Pork Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry pork roast recipe. You can have curry pork roast using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Pork Roast:
- You need 2 lb of pork roast.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 2 tsp of dried minced onions.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cardamom.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1 of heaping tablespoon of coconut oil.
Steps to make Curry Pork Roast:
- Marinate pork in coconut milk for 4-48 hours. Rinse. Pat dry..
- Combine all spices except dried minced onions and salt into a bowl. Heat up a non-stick saute pan with the heat cranked up. Put all spices into the ripping hot pan and toss constantly until spices are fragrant. Do not burn. Transfer back to bowl..
- Cover roast with enough oil to coat. Season. Bake at 300° for approximately 1 hour or until pork reaches desired doneness..
- Variations; Red or yellow curry powder or paste, ghee, fenugreek, paprika, vegetable or peanut oil, brown sugar, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, cilantro, chili powder, lemon, tomato, pumpkin pie spice, sumac, allspice, nutmeg, espresso.
If you find this Curry Pork Roast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.