Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken-broccoli baked mac recipe. To make chicken-broccoli baked mac you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac:
- Prepare 500 g of Elbow Macaroni -.
- You need 1 of Whole Boiled Chicken breast.
- Use 2 heads of Broccoli – w/ soft stem (or 2 cups of chopped broccoli).
- Get 3 big of Red Bell peppers.
- Use 2 of big stalk Celery -.
- Provide 2 of Large Red onion.
- You need 4 of big cloves – Garlic.
- You need 2 of Onion leaks – big stalk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Grated Cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Salted butter.
- Get 1 cup of Cooking cream.
- You need 1 cup of All-purpose cream.
- Take 200 g of Tomato sauce.
- You need 150 g of Tomato paste.
- Provide of To taste:.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of All-in-one seasoning.
- Prepare of Oregano/Italian seasoning.
- Use of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper/Chili powder.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
Steps to make Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac:
- Boil the chicken breast and the broccoli in a separate pot. While waiting for the chicken and broccoli to cook, prepare the onion, garlic, and red bell pepper, cut it in square shape. Chop the celery and onion leaks finely. (Do not over cook the broccoli).
- Shred or chop the boiled chicken breast and broccoli to smaller pieces..
- Boil the macaroni as per suggested by the instruction in the packaging. The goal is a half-cooked macaroni so that there will be room for the sauce to be absorbed by our pasta. Rinse the macaroni with cold water, remove the water then set aside..
- Prepare a large pot to cook the red sauce. Saute the garlic and onions with Veggie oil(or any oil) in low heat. Then put in the shreded chicken, chopped red bell pepper, broccoli, onion leaks, and celery when the onion is translucent. Sprinkle a fair amount of salt, Cayenne/Chili powder, ground black pepper and rosemary, according to your taste. Pour the tomato sauce and paste when the veggies are sauted nicely, cook in medium heat..
- When the red sauce mixture simmered, pour the cooked macaroni in the pot (make sure that the pot is big enough). Sprinkle the Oregano/Italian seasoning and 1/2 cup of cheddar. Stir gently. Wait until the macaroni absorbed the sauce well..
- For the white sauce, prepare a large bowl and mix the room temp. Salted butter, 1 cup of cooking cream, 1 cup of all-purpose cream, and 1/2 cup of cheddar. Mix it all together..
- Place the macaroni in a large rectangle pan or 2 medium rectangle pan (pyrex glassware can also be used). Pour a fair amount of white sauce and top it with the remaining cheddar cheese prepared. Garnish with dried basil leaves (optional)..
- Bake it in a preheated oven 350 degrees F for about 30-35 mins..
If you find this Chicken-Broccoli Baked Mac recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.