Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers recipe. You can have baked honey-mustard chicken thighs with roasted peppers using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers:
- Get 2 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 c of Dijon mustard.
- Provide 7 T of honey.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take pinch of ground cayenne pepper.
- Take 2 lbs of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless.
- Take 2 of green bell peppers.
- Use 2 of red bell peppers.
- Provide of olive oil cooking spray.
- Take 2 T of sliced unsalted almonds, toasted.
- Get 2 T of fresh parsley, chopped.
Instructions to make Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers:
- MARINADE: In small bowl, combine garlic, mustard, honey, thyme and cayenne. Combine chicken and 2/3 c of marinade in zip-top. Refrigerate bag, turning and mixing through the bag 2-3 times, 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining mustard mixture..
- ROAST: Arrange one oven rack in highest position. Preheat broiler to high. Line baking sheet with foil. Place peppers in sheet and broil until all sides blackened using tongs to turn. Transfer to bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. When cool, remove skin, stems and seeds. Slice thin and set aside..
- BROIL: Arrange oven rack 7-8" from top element. Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Arrange chicken on sheet and diced marinade. Broil on high until tops are golden brown, 7-10 min. Turn chicken and broil until cooked through, 3-5min. Remove from oven and let cool to room temp..
- BAKE: In 9×13-inch baking dish, add peppers and top with chicken. Turn oven to 300°F. Pour reserved mustard mixture over chicken and peppers, toss to coat. Bake uncovered until heated through, 20-25 min. Sprinkle with almonds and parsley and serve..
If you find this Baked Honey-Mustard Chicken Thighs with Roasted Peppers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.