Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thick, Steaming Hot Japanese-style Curry with Daikon Radish and Mochi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thick, Steaming Hot Japanese-style Curry with Daikon Radish and Mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thick, Steaming Hot Japanese-style Curry with Daikon Radish and Mochi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thick, steaming hot japanese-style curry with daikon radish and mochi recipe. To cook thick, steaming hot japanese-style curry with daikon radish and mochi you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thick, Steaming Hot Japanese-style Curry with Daikon Radish and Mochi:
- Get of pieces Chicken tenderloin.
- Provide of Daikon radish.
- Get of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare of Komatsuna.
- You need of Carrot.
- Take of Thinly sliced onion.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced garlic.
- Use of Curry powder.
- Take of A. ingredients.
- Take of A. Bay leaf.
- Take of A. Water.
- Provide of A. Soup stock cube.
- Provide of Storebought curry roux (block).
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
- You need of as many (to taste) Mochi (or rice).
- Take of Shichimi spice.
- You need of Bonito flakes.
Steps to make Thick, Steaming Hot Japanese-style Curry with Daikon Radish and Mochi:
- Cut the radish and carrot into bite-sized pieces. Boil the chicken and shred. Boil the komatsuna and cut into 5 cm. Shred the shimeji mushrooms apart into small clumps..
- Stir fry the onion and garlic in vegetable oil. Once wilted, add radish, then carrots, then mushrooms. Add curry powder and the A. ingredients, bring to a boil, then simmer over low heat for 15 minutes..
- Add and dissolve the curry roux. Once the sauce is thickened, add komatsuna and chicken tenders and simmer briefly..
- Transfer to a plate with the boiled mochi (or cooked rice). Top with bonito flakes and shichimi spice and serve..
If you find this Thick, Steaming Hot Japanese-style Curry with Daikon Radish and Mochi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.