Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taisen's frozen baked burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taisen's frozen baked burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's frozen baked burgers recipe. To make taisen's frozen baked burgers you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Taisen's frozen baked burgers:
- Take 1 packages of of frozen hamburgers ( I try to get the leaner ones for less fat ).
- Provide 2 of to 3 beef bouillon cubes.
- Provide 1 of water for the beef cubes to make beef broth.
- You need 1 of jar of beef gravy.
- You need 1 of warchestershire sauce ( to your taste ).
- Get 1 of soy sauce ( to your taste ).
- Use 1 of A-1 sauce ( to your taste ).
- Get 1 of garlic powder ( to your taste ).
- Get 1 of red pepper ( to your taste ).
- Prepare 1 of black pepper ( to your taste ).
- Use 1 of onion powder ( to your taste , or you can chop up onion and add it in the dish to cook ).
- You need 1 of Montreal steak seasoning ( to your taste ).
- Provide 1 of meat tenderizer ( just enough to help them be mire tender , don't add to much if it has salt ).
Steps to make Taisen's frozen baked burgers:
- I like to thaw the frozen hamburgers a little before pulling them apart. Setbthem in the fridge for 4 to 5 hours or on the counter for less.
- Take your beef boullion cubes and put them in a saucepan. Add water. I don't measure , just add in enough to make a strong beef broth as I don't like it weak in flavor but you can add more.
- Boil and break down the cubes on high heat. When they are dissolved , take it off the heat. Add in your jar of beef gravy and mix together. It should thicken some.
- Pre heat oven to 300.
- In a bowl mix together all of the ingredients. This will thicken into a paste if you do it with less liquid as mine did. At first it was runny until I started adding the seasonings. You don't have to make it pasty. Up to on how much of everything you use..
- In a casserole dish ( I used 2 ) , place the beef pattties in them and you can put them on top of each other. They don't stick together. Add in the saucepan with the beef broth and gravy..
- Spread the other mixture on top of the burgers. Cover with foil. If your adding onions do so before covering.
- Cook in the oven covered for 25 minutes. Pull them out , flip them over then re cover and put back in the oven. Cook for an additional 30 to 45 minutes. ( I cooked mine for about an hour and 20 minutes total ).
- If you are adding cheese , take the ones your doing with cheese, place them on a plate, add cheese and cover with a lid from a pot to melt..
- While these are still in the oven get your condiments ready 🙂 these are messy and drip , so you might want to drain the excess liquid before placing on your bun. Take the burgers out and serve with any sides and condiments you like . Enjoy !.
If you find this Taisen's frozen baked burgers recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.