Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to boiled irish potatoes & omelette recipe. To cook boiled irish potatoes & omelette you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette:
- Get 2 of egg.
- Get 1 of fresh tomatoes(sliced).
- Get 2 of fresh pepper(chopped).
- You need 1 of small green bell pepper sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide dash of knorr cube.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 6 of irish potatoes.
- Take of baked beans to serve.
Instructions to make Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette:
- Break egg in bowl and whisk then set.
- Place pan on heat and vegetable oil then add onions and stir in tomatoes and pepper after 1 minutes then add salt and knorr cube.
- Stir very well and then add eggs and green bell pepper and scrambles everything together.
- Peel and parboil irish potatoes and once its cooked through, serve with scrambled eggs and baked beans by the side.
If you find this Boiled Irish Potatoes & Omelette recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.