Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably buy lots of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moroccan cauliflower pot roast recipe. To cook moroccan cauliflower pot roast you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast:
- You need 2 c of reduced-sodium vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 of large head of cauliflower.
- Get 1 of onion, halved and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, sliced.
- Use 1 (15 oz) of can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- Take 3 T of EVOO, divided.
- Get 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 1-1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1-1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Get 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
Steps to make Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In small bowl, combine spices..
- Cut off stalk at base of cauliflower head so it sits flat. Score bottom with an "X". Brush head with half of the oil, coat with spice rub..
- In a large oven-proof pot, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender. Add in beans, raisins and broth, simmer 3 min..
- Place cauliflower in pot, spice side up. Cover and bake 30 min..
- Remove cover and bake another 30-45 min, until tender..
- Slice cauliflower into wedges and serve with chickpea mixture..
If you find this Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.