Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ratatouille recipe. You can have baked ratatouille using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ratatouille:
- You need 4 of Bacon strips, cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, sliced.
- Provide 1 can of (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with jalapenos.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Tomato paste.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 large of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1 large of eggplant, cubed. Salt the cubes in a colander for 1/2 hour. This draws out bitter moisture. Rinse and dry well..
- Take 4 medium of zucchini, sliced into 1/2 moons.
- Provide 1 large of green bell pepper.
- Use 8 of to 12 ozs cheese of choice.
Steps to make Baked Ratatouille:
- In large skillet, cook bacon and onion together until bacon is crisp; drain. Add tomatoes, paste, oil garlic salt and Italian seasoning..
- Spread 1/2 the sauce into a greased 9-in X 2-in casserole. Layer1/2 of each vegetable and cheese. Repeat. Bake in 375°F oven (190 C) for 50 to 55 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Ratatouille recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.