Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ratatouille recipe. You can cook baked ratatouille using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Ratatouille:
- Take 1 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- Provide 1 small of Yellow Onion.
- Get 1 small of Eggplant.
- Get 1 medium of Zucchini.
- Take 1 medium of Yellow squash.
- Provide 3 medium of Roma Tomatoes.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dried Basil.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
Instructions to make Baked Ratatouille:
- Preheat Oven to 400°F.
- Spread 1/2 cup marinara over the bottom of a deep pie dish or rectangular casserole dish..
- Thinly slice onion and sprinkle over marinara.
- Thinly slice eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, and tomatoes (about 1/4" thick) slice pieces in halfs or quarters to make similar in size. Layer in casserole dish like dominoes..
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, oregano, and basil over vegetables. Then pour remaining 1/2 cup marinara over everything..
- Cover with tin foil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove tin foil, sprinkle mozzarella and return to oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown..
If you find this Baked Ratatouille recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.