Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ratatouille recipe. To make baked ratatouille you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Ratatouille:
- Use 1/2 of An Eggplant.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 1 of Yellow Squash.
- Get 1/2 of A White or Yellow Onion.
- Use 1/2 of A Red Pepper.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Dried Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Can of Fire Roasted Tomatoes.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Coarse Black Pepper.
- Take To Taste of Italian blend spice.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Steps to make Baked Ratatouille:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Roughly dice the onion, cook it for 10 minutes on medium until they are golden and translucent. Reserve half of the onions in the cooking pan, and half in a small dish..
- Spray pam in a baking dish. Spread the fire roasted tomatoes in the baking pan. Mix in half of the cooked onions with the diced tomatoes from the pan..
- Cut up the squash, zucchini, and Eggplant into quarter slices or half slices as close to the same size as possible. Arrange the sliced squash, zucchini, and Eggplant slices atop the tomatoes and onions. Sprinkle the reserved onions over the sliced vegetables..
- Spread the minced garlic, and sprinkle the pepper and Italian Spice blend over the vegetables..
- Bake for 45 -55 minutes at 350 degrees..
If you find this Baked Ratatouille recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.