Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cordon bleu muffins recipe. To cook chicken cordon bleu muffins you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins:
- Get of cooking spray.
- Take 3/4 cup of rotisserie chicken, cut into sm pieces.
- You need 3/4 cup of ham steak, cut into same size as chicken pieces.
- Use 3/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce(more if desired).
- Prepare cup of grated parmesan cheese, 1/8 c.
- Use 1 can of refrigerated biscuits.
- Get 4 slice of swiss cheese, cut to fit.
Instructions to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. I use a LG muffin tin for dinners and lunches. For appetizers I'd recommend a mini muffin tin..
- In MED/LG bowl combine chicken, ham, Italian seasoning, alfredo sauce, parm. Mix well..
- Stretch biscuits out to fit inside muffin tin. Place dough in cups, pressing down the bottoms making sure not to rip them..
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 of the way with chicken/ham mixture. If necessary add more alfredo. Top with swiss cheese slices (could also use grated)..
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown..
- If desired serve with honey mustard, either store bought or homemade. To make at home combine equally parts mustard and honey. I like to use a spicy/grainy mustard with honey to add the sweet and spicy flavor!.
If you find this Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.