Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pasta Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta wrapped chicken cordon bleu recipe. To make pasta wrapped chicken cordon bleu you only need 27 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pasta Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Provide of For Chicken.
- Take 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Use 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cajun seasoning.
- Use 1/4 pound of thin sliced black forrest ham.
- Use 4 of fresh pasta sheets.
- Get 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Provide of For Cajun Cream Sauce.
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Use 2 teaspoons of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of tabespoon mustard sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juicel.
- Use 2 of green onions, sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Take 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Use 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of each cayenne and black pepper and salt to taste.
- Use 1 tablespoon of each olive oil and butter for cooking.
- You need 1/4 cup of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- Get 2 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of each fresh chopped basil and parsley.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese blend.
Steps to make Pasta Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Cut chicken into 4 cutlets, season chicken with cajun season lemon, garlic and mayonaise. Let sit 15 minutes or refrigerate up to 6 hours.
- Boil pasta sheets as directed on package, lay flat to cool.
- Wrap chicken with ham.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet and cook chicken until just done, Turing once about 8 minutes per side, remove to plate.
- Brush a thin layer of mustard on pasta sheet. Wrap pasta sheet around cooked ham wrapped chicken.
- Make Sauce.
- In the same skillet the chicken was cooked in melt butter, add flour and whisk 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in chicken broth then cream, cajun seasoning. cayenne, mustard, black pepper and salt to taste. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer on low 5 minutes add and whisk in marscapone, romano and lemon until smooth.
- Add parsley, green onions and basil and remove from heat.
- Spray abaking dish large enough to hold chicken rolls in one layer. Add some sauce to baking dish then add chicken rolls and cover with saue. I used 2 pans just because one person was eating later so I cooked them at different times.
- Top with cheese and green onions and bake about 20 minutes in a preheated 375 oven. Serve hot.
If you find this Pasta Wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.