Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker italian wedding soup recipe. You can cook slow cooker italian wedding soup using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup:
- Provide of Main Dish.
- Provide 1 lb of homemade or frozen mini meatballs.
- You need 3 of large carrots.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1 cup of acini di pepe pasta uncooked.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen spinach.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 8 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1 of cayenne pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup:
- In a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker, combine broth, carrots, dried oregano (if using),1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Gently add meatballs.Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 hours, stirring in pasta and spinach during the last 20 minutes of cooking. Ladle into bowls. If desired, garnish with oregano sprigs. Soup will thicken upon standing..
If you find this Slow Cooker Italian Wedding Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.