Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spiced Yoghurt Chicken Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spiced Yoghurt Chicken Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced Yoghurt Chicken Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced yoghurt chicken roast recipe. You can cook spiced yoghurt chicken roast using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Yoghurt Chicken Roast:
- Use 6 of chicken drum sticks.
- Get 5 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 of lemon zest.
- Take of Ingredients to roast and grind.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 5 of whole dry red chillies.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic.
Steps to make Spiced Yoghurt Chicken Roast:
- Wash, pat dry and make slit on the chicken drumsticks..
- Mix together all the ingredients except olive oil in a bowl to make the marinade..
- Apply the marinade on the chicken and inside the slit as well..
- Cover and marinate overnight in a refrigerator..
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree C.
- Line a baking pan with aluminium foil.
- Brush with olive oil and place the chicken drumsticks a little away from each other..
- Brush the chicken with olive oil and bake uncovered in the oven for 40 -45 minutes until the chicken drumsticks are cook though and browned all over..
- Remove from oven..
- Serve hot with lemon wedges..
If you find this Spiced Yoghurt Chicken Roast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.