Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect NSNG Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to NSNG Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nsng chicken cordon bleu recipe. You can have nsng chicken cordon bleu using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make NSNG Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Get 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of heaping spoonfuls coconut flour.
- You need 2 of heaping spoonfuls almond flour.
- Provide 2 t of garlic powder.
- Provide 6 of ham slices.
- Use 3 slices of Swiss (or other cheese).
- Use 1 t of salt.
- You need 1/2 t of pepper.
- You need 1/2 t of paprika.
- Get 2 of eggs.
Steps to make NSNG Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Preheat oven 375.
- Beat/scramble two eggs in a shallow bowl.
- Mix flours and seasoning in another shallow bowl (you may need to adjust seasoning, I don't really measure!).
- Filet chicken breasts, so they lay like an open book.
- Place two slices ham on each chicken breast.
- Place one slice cheese on the ham.
- Fold the chicken back up and secure with a toothpick if you'd like..
- Dip both sides of each chicken breast in the egg.
- Then coat it with the flour/seasoning mixture.
- Lay down the center of a 9×13 backing dish that has been sprayed..
- I like to surround mine with green beans or other veggies, lightly coated with olive oil, salt and pepper..
- Bake for 40 min or until juices run clear..
If you find this NSNG Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.