Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to individual chicken cordon bleu recipe. You can cook individual chicken cordon bleu using 21 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Prepare of Fir the chicken and ham.
- Get 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Provide 8 ounces of thin sliced italian hot ham, cut into bite size pieces.
- Use 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning.
- Use 2 tablespoons of mayonaise.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Take of For Dijon Cream Sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 11/2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dijon mustad.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot sauce such as franks red hot.
- Get 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Provide 2 of . green onions, sliced.
- You need 2 of table spoons each fresh chopped thyme and parsley.
- Take 2 of frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed but cold.
Steps to make Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Spray 12 muffin tins with non stick spray. Preheat the oven to 400. Linre a baking sheet with foil.
- In a bowl combine chicken with mayonnaise and sriracha. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 6 hours.
- Set aside 12 slices of ham and cut the remaini g into strips.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown chicken.
- Cook chicken in batches until browned and just cooked throgh, removing to a plate as done.
- Add ham slices and very light cook each side about 30 seconds per side, remove to a plate.
- Add ham strips and cook lightly and remove.
- Add butter to skillt and melt, add flour and whisk 2 minutes.
- Add stock, cream, worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic pepper and red hot. Bring to a simmer and cool until its a sauce condistancy.
- Add lemon, herbs, green onions and swiss cheese off heat. Cool to room temperature before filling pastry.
- In a bowl combine chicken and ham strips with the sauce.
- Roll puff pastry sheets to smooth put amd cut into 12 piecea, fit into prepared muffin tins.
- Line each pastry with a ham slice.
- Divide filling among cups.
- Top with the romano cheese, bake on the foil lined pan about 20 to 25 minutes until pastry is golden.
If you find this Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.