Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mackerel (meen puttu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mackerel (meen puttu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mackerel (meen puttu) recipe. To cook mackerel (meen puttu) you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mackerel (meen puttu):
- Prepare of Mackerel (steamed) fillet 500grm.
- Prepare of Ginger chopped (diced).
- Get of Garlic chopped (diced).
- You need of Onion 1 chopped (diced).
- You need leaf of Curry.
- Prepare of Green chili 5 chopped (diced).
- Get of Turmeric powder.
- Get of Coconut oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Grated coconut handfull.
- Provide of For tempering.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Mustard seed.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Cumin/fennel seeds.
- Take of Curry leaf 2 strands.
- You need 2 tsp of Oil.
Steps to make Mackerel (meen puttu):
- Add salt and turmeric powder, Add water and boil, add fish and let it cook for 7 to 10 mins. Drain it. Or mix turmeric and salt to fish,mix well and steam..
- Let it cool completely. Now squeeze the excess water from it. Shred the fish fillet & Crumble it and set aside..
- Heat oil in a pan, crackle the tampering spices, add onions, ginger, garlic, chillies. Saute and toss for 2 mins. Add in turmeric powder and salt. Add in shredded fish and toss well. Add in coconut and mix well. Cook on a medium low heat for 10 mins till it gets little crispy..
If you find this Mackerel (meen puttu) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.