Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Brad's not so chicken cordon bleu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's not so chicken cordon bleu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's not so chicken cordon bleu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's not so chicken cordon bleu recipe. You can have brad's not so chicken cordon bleu using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's not so chicken cordon bleu:
- Take of For the chicken.
- Get 3 of LG chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 Oz of Genoa salami.
- Prepare 8 Oz of sliced provalone.
- Get of Mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic powder, white pepper, paprika.
- Use of For the breading.
- Get of Flour for dredging.
- Get of Italian bread crumbs.
- Provide 1 cup of whipping cream.
- Provide 2 tbs of yellow mustard.
Instructions to make Brad's not so chicken cordon bleu:
- Lay chicken skin side down on a cutting board. Filet the chicken breast so it is less than a half inch thick. keep the skin side. Reserve what you cut off for another use. Do this to all 3..
- One at a time put chicken in a zip lock bag and beat with a malet or rolling pin until it is even thickness around a quarter inch. Do this to all 3..
- Liberally sprinkle seasoning on both sides of one breast. Put on a plate. Stack another breast on top and sprinkle again. Stack last breast on top and sprinkle again. Let sit for half hour or so..
- Place flour in a deep dish, bread crumbs in another, and in a third dish, combine cream and mustard..
- Lay one breast out on a cutting board. Evenly spread 2 tbs mascarpone cheese on top. Place 4 slices of salami and 2 slices of provalone on top. Fold over in half. Secure with toothpicks.
- Grease a deep baking dish..
- Dredge chicken in the cream mixture, then in flour, back in cream, then in breadcrumbs. Be sure to press crumbs into the edge that is open. This helps seal the cheese in. Place in baking dish. Repeat with all..
- Bake at 425 for 15-20 minutes. Until internal temp reaches 150 degrees. Switch oven to hi broil. Broil until bread crumbs brown. Watch very carefully..
- When done, remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes. Serve with whatever sides you like. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's not so chicken cordon bleu recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.