Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cordon bleu recipe. You can have chicken cordon bleu using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Prepare of Main.
- Use of Chicken breasts (skinless and boneless).
- You need of Butter.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of Paprika.
- Use of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2-3 pcs of Eggs.
- Prepare of Ham.
- Use of Swiss cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Melt butter in medium heat. Sprinkle salt and paprika on the melted butter..
- Cut a slit on the thick part of the chicken to make a thinner and wider size..
- Brush chicken with the seasoned melted butter..
- Place the ham and swiss cheese then roll the chicken from one side towards the other side. Fasten or lock the roll with a toothpick..
- Whisk eggs and add the remaining melted butter..
- Dip the chicken rolls into the egg, then dredge with breadcrumbs. Repeat this step twice for better coating..
- Fry or bake coated chicken rolls. Don't forget to remove toothpicks after cooking..
- Serve with white sauce..
If you find this Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.