Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cordon bleu bake with mustard greens recipe. To cook chicken cordon bleu bake with mustard greens you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens:
- Take 1 packages of Chicken thighs.
- Take 1 packages of honey ham.
- Get 1 packages of mustard greens.
- Use 1 of butter.
- Take of salt.
- Get of black pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need 1 packages of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 packages of Swiss cheese.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
Instructions to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens:
- First off, place the mustard greens in a baking dish like a bed for the chicken. Hit it with 1/4 cup of water, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder. 3 pads of butter on top. That's done..
- Next we take the chicken thighs and pound them out nice and flat. Hit them with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder..
- I layer each thigh with half a slice of swiss cheese and 4 slices of honey ham..
- Roll up the chicken thighs and place them on top of the mustard greens bed.
- Beat the 2 eggs and use half the egg wash to cover the chicken thighs..
- Cover in panko bread crumbs. Drizzle the other half of the egg wash over the panko bread crumbs and apply another layer of panko on top of that. This cordon bleu is nice and crispy..
- Pop this is the oven at 400°F for 35-45 minutes. I use a meat thermometer to get them to a perfect 165°F..
- Plate and enjoy.
If you find this Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.