Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken aloo curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken aloo curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken aloo curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken aloo curry recipe. To make chicken aloo curry you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken aloo curry:
- Use 3 of onions.
- Provide of garlic paste.
- Use of ginger paste.
- Get of tomatoes :3.
- Prepare of salt:1 and half tsp.
- You need of red chilli:1tsp.
- Provide of degi chilli :1tsp.
- Prepare of green chilli:2 cut in slit.
- Prepare of zeera powder:1tsp.
- You need of dhania powder :1tbsp.
- Provide of curry powder:1tbsp.
- Provide of all spices:1tsp.
- Provide of jaiful jawatery powder :1tsp.
Instructions to make Chicken aloo curry:
- Grind onions..
- Fry onions in 4tbsp oil.add ginger garlic paste..
- Add salt,red chilli,haldi,dagi chilli,zeera powder,dhania powder,curry powder..
- Saute it with 1cup yogurt..
- Saute curry,add potatoes 3,cut in wedges.add water 3cup in chicken to cook.
- After 30 min add all spices,jaifel jawatri and green dhania..
- Ready to serve.
- Tips:cover it for 5min after cooking so that oil seperates.
If you find this Chicken aloo curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.