Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bisquick banana walnut cinnamon pancakes recipe. You can cook bisquick banana walnut cinnamon pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes:
- Take 1 cup of bisquick flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1-2 of bananas cut up and on the side (how much you'd like).
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (to sprinkle on top).
Instructions to make Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes:
- Mix all ingredients together except banana and walnuts in a medium bowl.
- Depending on the size of the pancakes, choose a frying pan you want. I had a bigger one and made bigger pancakes..
- Use butter or a spray to lightly coat the pan so the pancakes don't stick..
- Pour the batter into the pan and then quickly place pieces of the banana into the batter. Once it's cooked all the way then flip the pancake and then repeat this step until you have no more batter..
- Once you've cooked the pancakes place the remaining banana pieces on top of the pancakes and sprinkle chopped walnuts on top and then finish with your choice of syrup.
If you find this Bisquick Banana Walnut Cinnamon Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.