Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Twice – Baked Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Twice – Baked Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded twice – baked potato casserole recipe. You can have loaded twice – baked potato casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Twice – Baked Potato Casserole:
- You need 4 of large baking potatoes ( about 3 & 1/4 lbs).
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of salt- divided.
- You need 3/4 tsp of pepper – divided.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter – cubed.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Get 2 cup of (8oz) shredded cheddar cheese , divided.
- You need 6 of bacon strips- cooked & crumbled , divided.
- Get 2 of green onions , sliced , divided.
Steps to make Loaded Twice – Baked Potato Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375º. Scrub potatoes; pierce several times with a fork. Brush with oil; sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. Salt & 1/4 tsp. Pepper. Place in a foil- lined 15x10x1" baking dish. Bake 1-1&1/4 hours or until tender. cool slightly..
- In a small sausepan , melt butter over medium heat. Whisk in whipping cream & sour cream. Add 1 & 1/2 cups cheese; stir until melted. Remove from heat. Cover to keep warm..
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle. Cut each potato lenghwise in half. Scoop out pulp & place in a bowl. Cut 2 potato skins in 1" pieces. Discard remaining skins..
- Mash pulp with remaining salr & pepper. Stir in cheese mixture. Half of the bacon & 2 Tbsp. Green onions. Transfer to a geeased 1& half baking dish . Top with cut up potato skins. Sprinkle with remaining cheese & bacon..
- Bake 30 -35 minutes ir until heated through & lightly Brown. Sprinkle with remaining green onions. Serve with additional sour cream if desired..
If you find this Loaded Twice – Baked Potato Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.