Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pizza cake with leftover bbq chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza cake with leftover bbq chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza cake with leftover bbq chicken recipe. To make pizza cake with leftover bbq chicken you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza cake with leftover bbq chicken:
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Provide 1/2 of mozzerella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of bbq chicken boti.
- Use 2 tbsp of carrod.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomatoes chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of spring onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of pickled green chillies.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of mix herb/origano.
- Use 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1.5 cup of milkor as required.
Instructions to make Pizza cake with leftover bbq chicken:
- Beat eggs untile foamy or colour change.
- Mix baking powder and soda into flour and add gradualy into egg mixture.
- Add onion and other vegetables and mix.
- Now add seasoning and add chicken.
- Now add cheese and pickled chillies and mix.
- Now pre heat oven or pateela and bake for 50-60 minutes here I baked in pateela so it takes 60 minute.
- When it is baked garnish with katchup and mayonise.
If you find this Pizza cake with leftover bbq chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.