Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Banana Pudding Poke Cake, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Banana Pudding Poke Cake, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys banana pudding poke cake, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys banana pudding poke cake, gf df ef sf nf using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Banana Pudding Poke Cake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 150 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 240 ml of Koko Coconut-based Plain Yogurt.
- Get 120 ml of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 150 g of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornflour / cornstarch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of bicarb / baking soda.
- Provide 2 of x 3oz packets Jello Pudding & Pie Banana Creme.
- You need 480 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Provide 2 of large bananas, sliced.
- Provide 240 ml of my previously posted free-from Cool Whip recipe.
- Use 1 of drizzle of my homemade Dulce du Leche sauce recipe.
Instructions to make Vickys Banana Pudding Poke Cake, GF DF EF SF NF:
- This recipe makes a lot, it's a party dessert serving around 12 people so feel free to half the amounts of everything!.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350F and lightly grease an 11"× 9" dish.
- Mix the sugar and yogurt together until the sugar dissolves. The Koko brand yogurt is made from coconut milk and is free-from dairy and soy.
- Whisk in the oil and vanilla.
- Mix the flour, cornflour, baking powder and bicarb together, then whisk into the yogurt mixture.
- Pour into the baking dish and put in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes until firm.
- Let cool then using the end of a wooden spoon, ruin your lovely cake by poking holes evenly all over it!.
- Whisk the pudding mixture with the coconut milk until smooth then pour all over the cake. Shake gently so the pudding goes into all the holes.
- Refrigerate for 2 – 3 hours until set well then layer sliced bananas all over. Do this just before serving so the banana doesn't discolour.
- Cut into squares to serve – I cut into 12.
- Pipe on some cool whip and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- This dessert won't keep very long as the sponge will absorb all the moisture from the pudding within a couple of days so best eaten immediately.
If you find this Vickys Banana Pudding Poke Cake, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.