Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bittergourd Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bittergourd Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bittergourd curry recipe. To cook bittergourd curry you only need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bittergourd Curry:
- Use 2 of bittergourd chopped.
- You need of Tamarind(lemon size).
- Use of Jaggery (lemon size).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take of Salt as required.
- Use of For roasting and grinding.
- Provide 1 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of Bengal gram.
- You need 2 tsp of urad dal.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of methi.
- Take 6-8 of red chillies.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Use leaves of Few Curry.
- Get of Hing(pinch).
- Get of For tempering.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard.
- You need Pinch of hing.
- Use leaves of Few Curry.
Instructions to make Bittergourd Curry:
- Wash bittergourd, slit,remove seeds and cut into small pieces..
- Now soak these bittergourd pieces in water adding turmeric, tamarind,salt and jaggery to it. This helps to remove bitterness from bittergourd..
- Meanwhile roast ingredients mentioned in the roast and grind section with few drops of oil..
- Allow it to cool and grind to a smooth paste adding little water and keep aside..
- Now wash soaked bittergourd pieces and fry in a medium flame in a pan.so it helps to remove leftover bitterness from it..
- After frying these pieces,add water and allow it to boil.so that bittergourd gets cooked..
- Once bittergourd gets cooked,add ground masala paste,add salt if required,jaggery 2tsp and allow it to boil..
- Finally season curry with mustard,curry leaves,hing..
- Now enjoy bittergourd curry with riceroti,roti,rice,does,chapati…
If you find this Bittergourd Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.