Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tinklee's caramelized banana pudding cupcakes recipe. You can have tinklee's caramelized banana pudding cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes:
- Take of cake.
- Prepare 2 1/4 of sifted all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 cup of softened butter.
- Use 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1 box of banana jello instant pudding (3oz).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Use of filling.
- Provide 3 of chopped bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter.
Steps to make Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes:
- Cut bananas into small pieces, melt butter in a large pan, add brown sugar, and bananas, saute until nice and caramelized, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a small bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, set aside.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, pudding mix, and vanilla in large mixing bowl, beat until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in eggs, then milk and gradually add flour mixture, batter will be stiff.
- Fill the tins with batter 1/3 the way full, then add a layer of caramelized bananas, then fill to the 2/3 mark for each tin and top off with a tiny bit of caramelized banana topping.
- then bake at 350ºF. for 19-23mins, makes 22-24 cupcakes.
If you find this Tinklee's Caramelized Banana Pudding Cupcakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.