Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq chicken pizza with a chewy pizza crust recipe. To cook bbq chicken pizza with a chewy pizza crust you need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust:
- Use of For the Pizza Crust:.
- Take 3 5/16 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- Take 3/4 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of warm water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get of For the Topping:.
- Get 1 cup of barbecue sauce, bottled.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast, cut into small cubes.
- Get 1 of pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 of pinch of Italian seasoning, or oregano.
- Provide 1 of bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Steps to make BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust:
- For the dough: Stir yeast and sugar in water and stir. Set aside for 10 minutes till mixture is foamy..
- Meanwhile, add flour, salt and olive oil into a large bowl and mix..
- Add water mixture to the flour gradually and knead for around 10 minutes. If the dough is sticky, add flour..
- Put the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with a cloth and place it in a draft place. Let the dough rise until it doubles in size. This should take around 1 hour..
- Punch it down, leave it for another 20 minutes uncovered and roll..
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- For the Topping: Marinade the chicken in 0.5 cup BBQ sauce, a pinch of salt and italian seasoning. Set aside for 10 minutes or you can marinade them overnight..
- Grill the chicken till no longer pink..
- Spread 0.5 cup BBQ sauce on the pizza crust, top with chicken, sliced bell pepper, mushroom and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake pizza for 20 minutes or till crust is golden brown and cheese is melted..
If you find this BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.