Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍌banana pudding popcorn🍌 recipe. To cook 🍌banana pudding popcorn🍌 you only need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌:
- Prepare of about 1/2 c. popcorn kernels, popped.
- Get 1 of sm. pkg. banana cream instant pudding, halved.
- You need 5-6 of squares from a brick of white chocolate bark, melted.
- You need 1-2 c. of mini marshmallows or as desired.
- Provide 1-1.5 c. of crushed Nilla wafers.
Instructions to make 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌:
- 🍌Pop your popcorn kernels of course. (I prefer air popped).
- 🍌Melt your white chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute, check to see if its thoroughly melted, if not microwave a few more seconds at a time, stirring in between until melted completely. Add half of your instant pudding powder, mix well and smush any lumps and stir till smooth, although it will be slightly grainy..
- 🍌Pour over popcorn and gently fold and stir until well coated..
- 🍌Gradually fold and stir in marshmallows and crushed nilla wafers, so that they stick to the popcorn..
- 🍌Add in the last half of the dry pudding mix, this will not only give more of a banana flavor, but will also aid in breaking it apart after the chocolate sets and seems to help it set quicker as well..
- 🍌Pour onto a waxed paper lined baking sheet, and place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes to set the white chocolate..
- 🍌Take it out, break it apart into small pieces, (if needed, I didn't need to break mine, mine came out pretty much just as dry popcorn does) and get your inner monkey on, aka devour this stuff!!! LoL And trust me, you will…..actually you may wanna make an extra batch…or two…🍌🍌.
If you find this 🍌Banana Pudding Popcorn🍌 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.