Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven BBQ chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven BBQ chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven bbq chicken recipe. To cook oven bbq chicken you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven BBQ chicken:
- Get 4 of Boneless chicken breast.
- Take 3 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Provide to taste of pepper and salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of favorite BBQ sauce.
- Use 1 of Zip lock bag to fit in all 4 breast.
Instructions to make Oven BBQ chicken:
- If chicken breast has skin remove it. Combine olive oil, smoked paprika juice, garlic in a small bowl then pour over chicken breast or dip chicken breast in Bowl. Let chicken breast marinade for at least an hour in a ziplock bag, if you want the most flavor let marinade for up to 24 hours. After marinated preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove chicken from ziplock bag and place it on a baking sheet season the breast with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 20 minutes brush layer of barbecue sauce on the chicken breast onces done brushing the barbecue sauce return chicken to the oven repeat brushing every 5 minutes, let cook an additional 15 minutes without adding another layer of BBQ sauce. When the chicken is fully cooked it should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit on your cooking thermometer make sure to poke the thickest part..
- This is not my recipe but it is a great one to cook up for the family, I enjoy making it for mine and they never seem to get tired of it I do like to make it with mash potatoes and corn for the side dishes I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we enjoy it.
If you find this Oven BBQ chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.