Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Pudding (momma style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Pudding (momma style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana pudding (momma style) recipe. To make banana pudding (momma style) you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Pudding (momma style):
- Take 3/4 cup of sugar, divided.
- Provide 1/3 cup of flour.
- Take 1 dash of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs, seperated.
- Get 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 45 of nilla wafers, divided.
Steps to make Banana Pudding (momma style):
- Heat oven to 350oF.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar, flour and salt in top of double boiler. Blend in 3 egg yolks and milk. Cook, uncovered, over boiling water 10 to 20 mince or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla..
- RESERVE 12 wafers for garnish. SPREAD 1 1/2 Quart baking dish. Cover with layers of 1/3 each of the remaining wafers, bananas and remaining custard. Repeat layers 2 times..
- Beat egg whites on high speed of mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in remaining sugar until stiff peaks form. Spread over custard sealing well to edge of dish..
- BAKE 15 to 20 min or until lightly browned. Cool slightly Top with reserved wafers just before serving..
- MAKE AHEAD. PREPARE AS DIRECTED, COOL COMPLETELY. REFRIGERATE UNTIL READY TO SERVE. TOP WITH RESERVED WAFERS JUST BEFORE SERVING.
If you find this Banana Pudding (momma style) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.