Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana pudding poke cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banana pudding poke cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana pudding poke cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana pudding poke cake recipe. To make banana pudding poke cake you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana pudding poke cake:
- Get 1 box of yellow cake.
- Provide 2 packages of instant banana pudding mix.
- Take 20 each of vanilla wafers.
- Prepare 8 oz of whipped topping.
- Use 2 each of bananas.
Steps to make Banana pudding poke cake:
- bake cake as directed in 9×13" pan.
- let cake cool for about 2-3 minutes and poke holes with the stick of a wooden spoon or something of that size.
- in bowl whisk together pudding mix and 4 cups milk. let sit just to slightly thickened (still able to pour).
- pour over cake, spread with back of spoon being sure to push into holes..
- refrigerate cake until completely cooled..
- slice bananas over pudding top and then spread whipped topping.
- crush up wafers, leaving a few larger pieces for crunch. sprinkle over cake. this step can be saved until right before serving so cookies keep their crunch..
If you find this Banana pudding poke cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.