Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Amazing Easy Curry Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Amazing Easy Curry Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amazing easy curry hot pot recipe. To cook amazing easy curry hot pot you only need 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Amazing Easy Curry Hot Pot:
- Take of Part 1.
- Prepare 2 of packets Ready-made curry.
- Provide 100 ml of Shiro-dashi.
- Provide 800 ml of Water.
- Get 150 ml of Soy milk (or milk).
- You need of Katakuriko slurry.
- Use 3 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- Get of ーーーーーーーーーーーー.
- Use 300 grams of Pork (thinly cut for shabu-shabu).
- Prepare 1 of Green onion or scallion.
- You need of Part 2.
- Get 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Get of Part 3.
- Use 1 of packet Pre-cooked rice (or microwaveable rice).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Processed pizza cheese.
Instructions to make Amazing Easy Curry Hot Pot:
- These are the ingredients. I forgot to add soy milk!.
- Cut the ingredients into bite-sized pieces..
- Fry the green onion quickly and add to Step 3. Be careful not to let the katakuriko sink to the bottom and burn!.
- Fry the green onion quickly and add to Step 3. Be careful not to let the starch sink to the bottom and burn!.
- Add pork and when the colour changes, add the hard part of cabbage, broccoli and other ingredients..
- Simmer for 5 minutes and stir constantly so the bottom of the sauce doesn't burn. And it's done!.
- Enjoy the hot pot and add more ingredients as you eat. Try to leave the soup broth and when you finish eating the ingredients….
- …cook some rice in the leftover soup!.
- Heat rice in a microwave and add to the pot (you could use normal rice or cold leftover rice). Keep stirring over low heat….
- 7-8 minutes later… Be careful not to let the bottom of the pot burn. When the rice absorbs the soup and starts to look like porridge, you're on the right track..
- Turn off the heat. Beat the egg and add to the pan along with pizza cheese. Stir well and let the egg set softly in the remaining heat..
- It's done!!.
If you find this Amazing Easy Curry Hot Pot recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.