Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer kofta curry recipe. To cook palak paneer kofta curry you only need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Prepare 200 g of Spinach.
- Get 100 g of Paneer.
- Provide 5-6 of large tomato puree.
- You need 1 of large Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cuminseed.
- Take 5-6 of chopped Green Chilli.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Garlic Chopped.
- You need 1.5 tablespoons of riceflour/cornflour.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of garam masal powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Jasmine red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Black pepper corn powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Cardamon powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Dhania powder.
- You need of Oil to deep fry.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- You need of Fresh Coriander chopped.
- Provide of Fresh cream.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Using a 200g spinach leaves very well in water and blanch and suddenly add to clod water. Add reduce the water and roughly chop and grind spinach fine paste..
- Then heat pan and add 1 tablespoon oil and cumin seeds and add green chilli chopped and garlic chopped and fry. Then add to spinach paste and fry reduce to water. let the spinach mixture some add to cron flour and mix together and come to a room temperature. Then cover and refrigerate I it for 30 to 40 minutes..
- In a bowl greate 100g paneer then add to paper power, cardamon powder and salt to taste and some cornflour mix well. Now I take some portion of the paneer on your plams and make small ball of the same cover and refrigerate for 30 to 40 minutes..
- Later remove the spinach mixture from the fridge from the spinach mixture make the same number of balls as that of the paneer then flatten them and keep aside. Take each spinach mixture and flatten it more place the paneer ball in the center bring the edges on top. Join the edges and roll gently to a smooth kofta make all paneer Palak kofta this way..
- Sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoon rice flour in a plate or board coat each kofta evenly with the rice flour and dust off the excess you can also corn flour instead of rice flour and cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes..
- Heat 2 tablespoon butter in a pan or Kadai add cumin seeds and chopped garlic and green chilli and fry then add chopped onion mix well and saute onions till they becomes translucent. Then add tomato puree and fry then add coriander powder and redchili powder fry and add to salt to taste and fry. Later some water add to masala and boil. Then smooth gravy add to honey 1 tablespoon. Then add to some fresh coriander and fresh cream and I ready to gravy..
- Pour the hot gravy in a serving bowl. Slice each kofta in two halves. Gently place the paneer Palak kofta halves in the gravy..
- While serving Palak kofta place some cream if you want some coriander leaves can also be add garnishing. And.
If you find this Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.