Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. To make chicken corn soup you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Corn Soup:
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 250 gram of chicken with bones.
- Use 5-6 cups of water.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper powder, leveled.
- You need 1.2 tsp of Chinese salt optional.
- Use 1/4 cup of cabbage(shredded).
- Get 1/4 cup of carrot(peeled & shredded).
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- Get 4-5 tbsp. of corn flour or as required for thickness.
- Take 1/3 cup of sweet corn, crushed.
Instructions to make Chicken Corn Soup:
- In a pot, add 5-6 cups of water, salt, ginger garlic paste and chicken. Let it boil. Then cook this mixture on medium flame for 10-15 minutes..
- Remove chicken pieces from stock, and shred this aside..
- Into 4-5 tbsp. of Corn flour (add more if required) add water and make a smooth mixture of it. Make sure there are no lumps..
- In a pestle or mortar, crush sweet corn and set this aside. (Add whole corn if you prefer)..
- Now into chicken stock (yakhni) add 1 tsp salt, black pepper powder, and Chinese salt,cabbage,carrot, shredded chicken and crushed corn. Mix it well and let it boil..
- Start adding corn flour mixture slowly and stir continuously to prevent lumps. Adjust consistency according to your preference..
- In the end, add egg whites and stir continuously so that egg whites will distribute evenly..
- Cook on medium flame for another 2 minute..
- Chicken corn soup is ready to serve.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you find this Chicken Corn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.