Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Whole Wheat Pita Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Whole Wheat Pita Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted red pepper & roasted garlic hummus w/ whole wheat pita chips recipe. To cook roasted red pepper & roasted garlic hummus w/ whole wheat pita chips you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Whole Wheat Pita Chips:
- Get 1 lb of chick peas.
- Provide 1/3 cup of tahini.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 6 clove of fresh garlic.
- You need 5 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sumac.
- Prepare 6 of whole wheat pita bread.
Steps to make Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Whole Wheat Pita Chips:
- Roast pepper & garlic in the oven until cooked, peel skin off pepper & remove seeds & stem..
- Combine chick peas, salt & garlic in a food processor for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides & process for 30 more seconds..
- Add water & lemon juice & process for 30 seconds.
- Add tahini, olive oil & chopped up roasted red peppers & process until mixture is smooth.
- Sprinkle sumac for flavor & garnish.
- To make pita chips cut pita breads into chip size & put on baking tray. Drizzle lightly with olive oil & sprinkle with salt & bake in 400° preheated oven until browned..
If you find this Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Whole Wheat Pita Chips recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.