Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana pudding poke cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana pudding poke cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana pudding poke cake recipe. You can cook banana pudding poke cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana pudding poke cake:
- Prepare of Ingredients for cake.
- Take 1 box of Yellow cake mix.
- You need 2 box of Banana instant pudding mix (3.4 oz).
- Get 4 cup of milk.
- Take 1 of container cool whip (8.oz).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of vanilla wafers crushed.
- You need 1 of banana (optional).
Instructions to make Banana pudding poke cake:
- preheat oven on 350°F.
- bake the cake according to the box.
- after cake has cooled. use a wooden spoon handle or other similar size utensil to poke holes all over the cake down to the bottom.
- Mix the pudding powder with the milk. blend until pudding consistency..
- spread pudding over cake. make sure it goes in all the holes. chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- spread the whip topping over the top of the pudding and chill again as desired.
- add crushed vanilla wafers before serving.
- garnish with bananas.
If you find this Banana pudding poke cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.