Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy pita pizza chips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy pita pizza chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy pita pizza chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy pita pizza chips recipe. To make healthy pita pizza chips you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy pita pizza chips:
- Get 1 of whole wheat pita bread.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of oregano.
- Take of salt.
Steps to make Healthy pita pizza chips:
- Cut the pita bread through the middle into two round halves..
- Cut each round half in eight pieces (16 total).
- Put a drop of tomato paste on every piece and flatten it..
- Bake it until tomato paste has lost all moist and pita is crunchy. 10 minutes at 150°C will do..
- Take them out of the oven and pour a bit of cheese on every piece. Take it to the oven only until the cheese melts..
- Take it out of the oven and sprinkle a bit of oregano on every piece. Sprinke a bit of salt on every piece as well..
If you find this Healthy pita pizza chips recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.